This page (together with the documents referred to below) will inform you on the & Conditions, which you may make use of through our websites http://sinnentertainment.com; http://sinnmusik.com; (our websites), whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these & Conditions carefully before you start to use the website. By using our website, you indicate that you accept these & Conditions and that you agree to abide by them. If you do not agree to these & Conditions, please refrain from using our website.
Information about us
Our site is a site operated by Sinn Entertainment Limited (We or sinnentertainment*). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08240449 and have our registered office at 145-157 St. John Street, London EC1V 4PW, United Kingdom. However, please refer to the contact details on the website for the main trading address.
We are a limited company.
Accessing our site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our site, or our entire site, to users who have registered with us.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these & Conditions.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these , and that they comply with them.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
If you print off, copy or download any part of our site in breach of these & Conditions, your right to use our site will cease immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our site changes regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other , which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill;
- wasted management or office time; and
whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability, which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our site
Uploading material to our site
Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload material to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with our Rules of Conduct outlined below.
You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you indemnify us for any breach of that warranty.
Any material you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with the content standards set out in our Rules of Conduct outlined below.
Viruses, hacking and other offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or any other material, which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Linking to our site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
If you wish to make any use of material on our site other than that set out above, please address your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Links from our site
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Jurisdiction and applicable law
The English courts will have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to our site although we retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
These & Conditions and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales.
We may revise these & Conditions at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we made, as they are binding on you. Some of the provisions contained in these & Conditions may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our site.
If you have any concerns about material, which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our site.
14 January 2013
Rules of Conduct
You agree that you will not:
· Post, transmit, or otherwise make available, through or in connection with the sites:
1. Anything that is or may be (a) threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful or intimidating; (b) defamatory; (c) fraudulent or tortious; or (d) protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, right of publicity or other proprietary right without the express prior consent of the owner of such right.
2. Any material that could give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as hacking, cracking, or phreaking.
3. Any virus, bug, corrupt data worm, Trojan horse, Easter egg, time bomb, spyware, or other computer code, file, or program that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage or hijack the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment.
4. Any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, chain letter, pyramid scheme or investment opportunity, or any other form of solicitation.
5. Any material, non-public information about a company without the proper authorisation to do so.
6. Use the sites for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose.
7. Attempt to obtain unauthorised access, through whatever means, to the site, services or computer systems or areas of our or any of our partners’ networks. We reserve all rights to co-operate fully with court orders and law enforcement authorities requesting the disclosure of the identity of anyone attempting any of the foregoing.
8. Use the Sites to defame abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Sites.
9. Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of sinnentertainment*; use a false name, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the sites; or express or imply that we endorse any statement you make.
10. Damage, interfere with or disrupt the operation of the sites or the servers or networks used to make the sites available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks. In particular, you will not attempt to circumvent or damage security technology used on the sites to protect the sites Contents.
11. Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the sites (including without limitation by hacking or defacing any portion of the sites).
12. Use the sites to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without sinnentertainment*’s express prior written consent.
13. Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of, use of, or access to the sites or any Content found on or originating from the sites.
14. Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the sites.
15. Remove any copyright, trade mark or other proprietary rights notice from the sites, any copies of Content made in accordance with these & Conditions, or materials originating from the sites.
16. Frame (or use framing techniques to enclose any page of the sites or part of any page of the sites) or mirror any part of the sites without sinnentertainment*’s express prior written consent.
17. Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application or other manual or automatic device to retrieve, index, “scrape,” “data mine” or in any way gather sites content or reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the sites without sinnentertainment*’s express prior written consent.
18. Make available, or redistribute, any of the Content (including using it as part of any library, archive or similar service) without sinnentertainment*’s express prior written consent.